Monday, November 30, 2009

Last Night

I found it kind of strange not sleeping with K. It felt like Jasmine was my surrogate wife. K was find with this and wants to see if the girls want this arrangement.

Jasmine took a shower and perfumed herself. I will admit she really smelled nice and sexy. She climbed in next to me naked, not with a negligee.We immediately started to kiss and cuddle. She is thankful to K for letting me come to bed with her. She again called me her lover. Her lips sucked my cock but I stopped her because I wanted to go 69. I tongue fucked her asshole and pussy licking her taint in between. She moaned and stopped sucking me, my mouth all over her pussy. She let loose with her pussy juices which I swallowed. We kissed and she licked my face clean.

She climbed on top of me, her ass going up and down, my cock deep inside her. It didn't take me long before I came inside her. She stayed on top of me after wards. I threw her off and we cuddled.I sucked her breasts and finger fucked her. We played with each other for a little bit until I was ready again. She stayed on her back as I fucked her. Wrapping her legs around my waist as I pounded her faster and harder. Again I came inside her and then scooped some of our sex spreading it all over her chest.

We went to sleep in each other arms, just like lovers do. In the morning she woke me up and we fucked again. She straddled my mouth and let the sex drip down.We shared the sex and she got up to go to work, I went back to sleep.

I don't know if this is a great idea, but I love the sex. My chocolate princess so full of passion and lust.

No comments: