Thursday, November 5, 2009

Very Busy But Happy

Adult Blog Hub
I have become very busy lately and spending a lot of time in the City. Today was one of those days. After my appointment I called Gail and she told me to come over. I was uptown and it took me over an hour by taxi to get there.

I walked into her store and two young girls knew who I was without even me asking for Gail. I already knew my way around the store to the back where there is an entrance to her apartment. I suspected she was having sex with someone or already had. She met me at the door naked and kissed the girl who brought me, her name was Kathy. They started kissing and Kathy sucked Gail's nipples, sucking them like a baby. I thought it was very erotic. Gail put her leg up on a stool and Kathy licked her pussy. Gail pulled Kathy's hair as she sucked harder.

Gail invited me to join them and undressed Kathy. If she was 20, I would say thats not!. Gail knows I have this thing for young girls. Both of them naked they undressed me. My cock was super hard and sticking straight out. Kathy was no novice, I could see she has sucked lots of cock. Gail was behind me and rubbed her tits against my back. Then she reached down and inserted her finger in my asshole. Her finger fucking and Kathy's sucking drove me wild and I exploded all over Kathy's face covering her. I think she was surprised that I had so much. Gail turned and licked all the cum off Kathy's face.

The girls started again and it didn't take me long to get hard again. Kathy's ass was pointed upwards to me so I just stuck my cock in her pussy. I really pounded her going faster and faster until I went inside her. Gail went under her and licked all the sex out of Kathy's pussy. She then got up and we kissed. Her mouth full of our cum , she blew it into my mouth and we shared it.

Now it was Gail's turn to suck me hard. She is good at that, again another one who has had a lot of practice. Kathy went behind me and I could feel her tongue in my asshole. Gail could tell I was ready to blow again so she pressed her thumb against the base of my cock to calm me down. I wanted to fuck Gail so she bent over the couch and I fucked her like a dog. We went at it like two wild animals. Kathy was sucking Gail's tits and squeezing my balls. After I came inside Gail I stayed there for a while still hard. Then I pulled out letting all the cum drip out.

After we finished Gail told me that Kathy just turned 18 yesterday and I was the birthday present.

No comments: