Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving

Adult Blog Hub
I consider myself modest. Our house is decorated nicely but not showy. We don't drive showy cars and we don't wear expensive jewelery or clothes. There is a part of me that I do show off. That is my wife K or the girls that live with us. Last night was a perfect example.

The five of us walk in with a reservation for a table. Jimmy gives me a complete table for 6 even though we are 5. He tells me when we come in its great for business. I came in dressed with a shirt, tie, and jacket. K wore her black cocktail dress.You good see she wasn't wearing a bra and there were no under ware marks. She wore her fuck me shoes and bare legs. I thought she looked beautiful. Debbie wore the same except in a red dress, also looking beautiful. Jody wore a dinner dress and Jasmine wore a dress with a front scoop. It looked like her tits were ready to jump out.

I saw people looking at us and we enjoyed the attention. We ordered a bottle of wine but I didn't drink since I was driving. I could feel feet going up my legs during dinner, K and Debbie kept stroking my arms. I went to pee and two guys came in after me, each on the other side of the urinal. They asked me if those were my whores and was I a pimp. I laughed and told them the one in black is my wife, the one in red is our mutual girlfriend, and the other two live with us as well. They smiled and asked me do I share them. I smiled, but didn't answer. This is what I mean I like to show off.

I went back and told K and the girls about our conversation and they giggled. Then first K and Debbie went to the powder room, then the other two. It was funny because I saw half the women in the place pick themselves up and leave to the powder room as well. I got up and asked Jimmy to turn on the game until everyone got back. We all started to get into it and all the women returned, Jimmy turned it off.

K told me the women wanted to know about us, who we are, etc. K is still the business woman and told them about the gym and the massage services. There seems to be a lot of secret bi sexual women out there. They all loved the idea of our living arrangements. Except they couldn't handle the open marriage arrangement we have.

On the way home K and I talked about the old days when we lived in the Village and our group we had, eating at Eddie's on the holidays.

No comments: