Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday

Adult Blog Hub
Lets face it, women love to shop. They all got up early to shop except for Jasmine who said she must have eaten something that didn't agree with her last night. But I knew she really wanted to stay home with me.
As soon as they all left, she climbed naked into bed with me. Her brown skin toughing mine. Her hand stroking my cock getting me hard. She told me how much she missed me and wants me inside her. I rolled over and mounted her feeling her pussy already very wet. She tells me to cum in her now. I slowly enter her and her legs wrap around my waist bringing me inside her. I start to fuck her and we kiss at the same time. In no time I explode in her and she keeps me still in her.
I could tell she is super horny and I start to suck her breasts and nipples. Then I go downwards until I am at her pussy. I taste our sex and lick her. She moans and hold my head at her pussy. She lets go of me and cums in my mouth. I kiss her and we tongue share the sex. Then we lay there together our hands playing with one another.
She begins to suck my cock and squeeze my balls. At first soft, then squeezes them hard making me moan. Her fingers fuck my asshole and in no time I explode in her mouth. My cum drips out down on me but she manages to keep a lot in her mouth. I open my mouth and we share the cum together .
Its time to pee and Jasmine does the reach around aiming my cock into the toilet bowel. I am in the middle of peeing and she cups her hands and spreads the pee on me and then on her self. She then licks it off me, very erotic and fetish.
We wash together in the shower. I love holding her brown soapy body against me. Her breasts against my hairy chest and we fuck ourselves silly. I lubed her asshole and she smiled leaning forward. My cock enters her asshole and we fuck back and forth. I cum inside her and hold her from behind. She likes that I kiss her neck and shoulder. We rinse off and go downstairs to eat, naked of course.
I put her on the counter, spread her legs apart and eat her out. She cums almost immediately and we share that again.
After breakfast we clean up and we sit on the couch. She mounts me and we begin to fuck again. After, she stays on my lap, my cock still inside, her head on my shoulder.
A great welcome home present.

No comments: