Sunday, November 8, 2009

Nice Sunday Morning

Adult Blog Hub
The weather is really nice outside. We decided to relax on the deck. Our deck wraps around the house. Since we are very secluded we are able to dress or not and not care about anyone seeing us. Today was one of those mornings. I brought my coffee outside reading the paper. K was the first to come out all naked. I like it when she just sits on my lap. I quickly undressed, she straddled my lap and she slipped my cock into her pussy. We just sat like that for a while kissing and I feeling myself grow inside her. Her tits against my hairy chest, her arms on my shoulders.
Then the other two came out as well and joined us. Debbie asked K that if she isn't going to fuck me can she do it. K jumped off and Debbie took her place. I saw K and Jasmine kissing each other starting the girl / girl sex. Debbie started to go up and down on me, grinding her bottom against me. Her tits rubbing my chest every time she moved. I held her breasts and sucked each one , then I softly bit them. That made her moan and I did it harder. She was going up and down on my cock until I exploded inside her.
She collapsed on me and thanked me, then she joined the other two. They took turns licking her pussy and I just stroked myself.
Jasmine broke from them and came over to me. This time I took control getting up and bending her over the railing. As I started to fuck her the other two came over and pleasured both Jasmine and me. K finger fucked my asshole making me much harder and quicker to cum. I held Jasmine tight to me as I filled her pussy up. K pushed me aside and caught all the cum from Jasmine's pussy dripping into her mouth. Debbie licked my cock clean and made me hard again.
I knew I needed time to recharge but I was still hard. One last time and I fucked K for a long time. I stayed in her and we kissed afterwards.
I like the warm weather.

No comments: