Monday, November 9, 2009

Sex By Accident

Adult Blog Hub

I don't need an excuse for sex, nor do I plan for sex. It just happens. Sort of falling into my lap. Today was one of those days that it just sort of happened.

I ran this morning to the City. I took the train because I am sick and tired of fighting traffic. After my appointment I realized I was two blocks from Gail. I really like sex with Gail. I would classify her as as weirdo sex woman. But she brings a lot to the table that I enjoy.

It was 11:00 and her store just opened. The weather is strangely warm these past two days. There are two girls in the store dressed in belly shirts and short skirts. Always different girls when I come. They smiled , one picked up the phone and I heard her tell Gail I was here. I don't know how they know who I am since they never saw me before. The girl took me by the hand to the back store entrance and I walked to Gail's door. She rubbed my ass and said have fun.

Gail, is Gail. She greeted me in a short terry robe that it was obvious she was naked underneath. She let it fall to the floor and thanked me for coming. We sat on her couch and she spread her legs apart showing me her shaved pussy. I touched it and she took my finger and stuck it in her. I licked my finger and then stuck it in again and this time I put my finger in her mouth, she sucked them. Gail is a very erotic woman and likes to do different things. She unzipped my fly, taking my cock out and started to suck me. I was ready to cum but of course she pressed her thumb on the bottom at the base of my cock. I got up and undressed and she climbed on my lap. I love the feel of her breasts against my chest. I sucked her nipples and she moaned.

Then the girl who brought me to Gail when I entered the store walked in naked. Her name is Wendy. She had teenage features, not like a woman. Gail told me she was 20, I said ok but I knew she wasn't older than 17. She watch as Gail and I had sex and I emptied myself in Gail's pussy. Wendy immediately went over and licked Gail's pussy and they shared the cum.

Wendy sucked my cock like a pro. Gail instructed her to go on all fours so I could fuck her. Her pussy was very tight so I went slow at first until she made her own self lubrication, I asked if it was ok to cum inside her, she answered me that she actually prefers that I do.

I came inside Wendy and saw Gail take a cup catching all the cum dripping from Wendy's pussy. The cup was the size of a juice cup and it was about 3/4 full. Then Gail gave the glass to Wendy to drink, very sexy.

I fucked Wendy and Gail two more times before I left. Yes, I was right, Wendy is 17 years old. Her birthday was just a week ago. Nice present.









No comments: