Sunday, November 29, 2009

Yesterday

Adult Blog Hub
We all woke up late on Saturday.There was no need to go shopping since there will be more sales before Xmas.
When we get up no one is dressed. We all walk around naked until after we take showers. Sometimes we eat naked as well. When I am alone with one of the girls I enjoy doing that a lot. Usually I will set her on the counter and eat her out.
Anyways, I came down first and put up a pot of coffee and started to make eggs. This usually brings everyone down. I guess yesterday morning still had the effects of wine drinking party we had. I felt hands around my waist and it was Jody. She wanted the sex we didn't have the night before. I turned the gas off and led her to the living room. She sat on my lap and put her head on my shoulder, my cock growing hard in her pussy. Her firm young tits against my chest. Her nipples stuck out straight and I sucked them. She moaned and began going up and down on my cock. I felt the wetness of her pussy and I held her breasts sucking them like a baby does. I shot my cum inside her and she laid her head on my shoulder thanking me for the nice sex. She wants an older man like me who enjoys sex as much as I do and is open minded. I don't want to bust her bubble but most men are not like me.
We kissed and she got off me then went to eat breakfast. K was the next one down. Also naked, I marvel at her beauty.

No comments: