Friday, November 6, 2009

Surprise

Adult Blog Hub
Jasmine left soon after we finished sex. Again, she is a great sex partner. I took a shower then ate and started to do some work, it wasn't to be. The bell rings and who is there? Of course Dee, my summer sex partner.
The weather today is getting warmer. She is wearing pj pants and a cut off tee shirt. Her tits are poking through because its obvious she isn't wearing a bra. Amazing tits, no sag and full of bounce. For a woman in her 40's she is very beautiful and young looking.
We talk a little bit but she comes right out and tells me for conversation she has a husband. For sex she has me. She strips and shows me her hairless body, I like that and she knows that. Completely bald, no landing strip, no nothing, just skin. I am naked and she sucks my cock like a vacuum cleaner. Taking all my cum in her mouth as I explode. Now I pleasure her, licking her pussy and I am soon ready to go again.
She wants to be on her back watching my face as I fuck her. We do this and I fuck her like a dog. I cum inside her, her pussy holding my cock like a vise.
After we finish we both get dressed and she leaves. This is how Dee fucks, on to the next guy

No comments: