Sunday, November 22, 2009

Florida -3

Adult Blog Hub
I want to finish about Carlita before I start about Key West. We were invited to a party hosted by some big shots. Carlita had a car pick us up and instructed K to dress very sexy. That's not too hard, she wore her black cocktail dress and fuck me shoes. No panties, nor bra, or stockings. Most women cant do this because they start to drag or sag, K was never effected by this.

We got to the party and met Carlita and a friend at the door. Carlita took K and the friend whose name is Anita stayed with me. She told me we were invited to this sex party. Carlita has high praise for both K and me. We went upstairs and I could see that Anita was naked under her dress. She has full breasts and a round bubble ass. We were able to see down to other rooms and I saw K already naked. Carlita was with her along with three guys. I was fascinated watching her because K has done this before. K started sucking the first guys cock and then the other two, one cock in her pussy, the other in her ass. I watched until I saw all three guys cum in her. Carlita took over afterwards licking and eating K's pussy.

Anita asked me if that bothered me and I told her we have an open marriage , explaining our two roommates that live with us. Anita slipped off her dress showing me her beautiful brown Spanish body.We talked about our sexual preferences, fetishes , likes and dislikes. I told her my weakness are teenage girls. Not underage, but legal over 17. I am not a pedophile that rapes young girls. We went in a private room and we started to fuck. I wont call it sex, it was fucking, pure animal lust that dogs do. Two other girls also came in who were clearly teenage girls. One I wouldn't have sex with because she looked 15, that's purely crazy. The other had full teenage tits and we fucked like two dogs. As I was fucking the girl I felt Anita lubing my asshole with cream. I knew what was coming but I just ignored it. I turned around and saw the strap on Anita was wearing and felt her go up my ass. I just kept fucking the girl and came inside her.

After we finished Anita told me the girl I wouldn't fuck is 14 and is still a virgin who wants to be de-flowered. I said no thanks, not my thing. I fucked Anita again outside where everyone could see us including K. The other girl joined us and I managed to fuck her too.

They had showers for us to clean up and I met K and Carlita downstairs. We were drive back to the hotel talking about our adventure.

We wanted a sex vacation and we have it.

No comments: