Monday, March 29, 2010

Rain Again

I hate this wet weather.I need to go the City tomorrow. Thursday K and I are going to Miami and will be back Tuesday.We plan to be in South Beach and Key West.

Jasmine is upset because she and Debbie will be alone. I told her to invite Christie and make it a threesome. She told me she needs cock also. I promised when we get back she can play be my whore for the day. I will take her out in her whore dress I bought her and display her in public. I know it sounds terrible but we love playing this game. K and I still do it.

I like to do this with Jasmine because her breasts are big and firm.Gravity hasn't effected her yet.

I had to turn the heat back on in the house because it got cold again.Its ok because the girls walk around naked and comfortable.

The doorbell rang and wouldn't stop. Opening it Christie was naked and soaking wet from the rain. I never tire from looking at her.She is exactly the carbon copy of K twenty years ago. We hugged and I became wet too.We laughed and I undressed, my cock sticking straight out.She asked me if she caused that.Her fingers held my cock and balls,I moaned.We kissed and I sucked her breasts.We went into the fuck room.I could see the rain against the windows,great sleeping weather. She went on all fours and told me to fuck her. I slid in and we started. After I came inside her we stayed like that,I was still hard.

We fucked a few more times and she put her clothes back on that were on the front porch. There is no comparison between her and K or Jasmine in the sex department.But she does like cock and I like pussy.

No comments: