Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Body Glitter

Adult Blog Hub

Debbie stopped over before she went to her night job at the club. Seeing her all sexed up makes my head swell up. The only reason she needed to come over was to borrow a pair of shoes from K. I really never understand this shoe thing with women. A woman can never have enough shoes and even if she does, she wants to borrow what her friend has. K and Debbie are like sisters. They borrow each others clothes all the time.

After Debbie got the shoes she showed me her new dance outfit. There was less than more. No wonder she gets good tips. Then I noticed the body glitter. It was all over her body and different colors. I really liked it, I asked her how it stays on and she began taking off the dress. She showed me the glitter goes on with a gel. She looked beautiful naked, I really wanted to fuck her.

She came over to me and pulled my sweatpants down , took off my tee shirt, and rubbed herself against me. I was so excited that I layed her down on the couch and fucked her. She was sort of messed up , but went out to her car to get her make up bag.

I like it when a woman doesn't shower after sex, I like the smell on her. Debbie stood in front of the mirror naked showing me how she puts it on. I did her back, rubbing the gel and glitter all over her.

I told her to sleep over when she finishes tonight.

No comments: