Monday, November 10, 2008

Carol

Adult Blog Hub

At the Halloween party I had sex with Carol. It was OK, but I am really not interested to have sex with her. I told K if she wants to hang with Carol, that's fine, but I would rather not. I am not one to control what and whom my wife chooses to do.We are both completely free to choose our friends and our sex partners.

I need to have a presentation finished, I am seeing a client tomorrow and I need to be prepared. Again the interruption. The doorbell rings and I see its Carol. Although its cold today she is wearing a low cut top and tight jeans. I am not rude to anyone so I invite her in. It was almost time for lunch and I was going to eat. I offer her something to eat and we chit chat. The conversation of course turns to sex, how much she enjoyed fucking me and wants to fuck again.

I told Carol about the weekend party we had and I wanted to rest. I really was horny but I wanted to save it for K (I didn't tell her that)

She was disappointed and left, I thought she was going to cry. A while later K calls me and she asked me what happened. When I told her that Carol came unannounced and I wasn't really fond of her, she understood. Then I told her I really lied to Carol and I am very horny, but I told K I am horny for her.

K said I am sweet and will be home as soon as she can. She wants to fuck me like a wild horse.

What a woman !!!!!

No comments: