Friday, November 7, 2008

How Cum

Adult Blog Hub
I ask myself sometimes how cum I ended up having such an open sexual relationship ? Its not because of my good looks, since I don't think I am that great looking. Its not because of my giant cock, since I don't have one. I think its because of my attitude in life. I want my wife to enjoy herself without guilt feelings and to satisfy her hunger. I don't know if all women are like K. She craves sex 24 / 7 , she is the horniest woman I know. Since I know I cant satisfy her 100%. I am willing to let her fill those desires other ways.

She prefers women more than men, but will never hesitate to have a 3some with a man, either with me or a girlfriends husband.

K came home already and went straight into the shower. I like watching her because she inspects her body in the mirror. She will finger fuck herself and then watch herself eat her pussy juice. Or I will go behind her and reach around her, playing with her breasts.

I like it when she goes behind me and reaches around as I am pissing in the toilet. She will play with my cock and aim it in the bowel, like someone is cleaning it. Then she strokes me, gets me hard and I cum in the toilet. She touches my cock and spreads the cum on her finger and licks it, then we kiss.

Anyways, K goes in the shower and I was horny watching her as she touched herself. I joined her and she saw I was very hard. I like how she reaches out and grabs my cock and balls, squeezing them with her soapy fingers. Her breasts felt wonderful against my chest and I chewed her nipples with my lips. She likes that and I bite them with my teeth and she screams.

We talked about Debbie and Jasmine coming tonight. K wants me to be naked with them the whole weekend. I turned K around and fucked her wet pussy. She held onto to the shower bars for dear life as I fucked her hard and fast. I exploded inside her and wrapped my arms around her belly,pulling to me as I shot my cum in her. We stayed like that for a while until I became soft. I stuck my fingers in her pussy and K licked them.

I am looking forward to this weekend. I especially want to fuck my chocolate brownie in front of the other two.

No comments: