Monday, November 24, 2008

Candy

Adult Blog Hub

This week is going to be quite, Thursday and Friday no work.The next couple of days I am just playing catch up.People are putting off appointments, there is no money. I wish the new President well, but things are beyond his control. After the Xmas season there will be a good number of bankruptcies. At present there is too much inventory on the market. I have never seen it like this. I was lucky to have pulled out of the market when I did,I lost nothing,most people were not so lucky.

The gym is still going strong,I guess people need to let out their aggression. K called me and told me the waitress we met Friday at TGIF has signed up at the gym. Her name is Candy and K took her on a tour. They happened to have barged in on two women showering together. Candy loved it and is eager to work out. K will get her first, I know that very well.She casts a spell on other women.

I also know I will get my chance, but I must have patience.

No comments: