Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Debbie Alone

Adult Blog Hub

It was around 2:00am when I heard the front door open. I usually don't ever get up once I am a sleep. But last night I happened to have got up. Debbie looked a wreck. Her glitter was all over her, her mascara was smudged and her hair was all messed up. I asked her what happened and she started to cry. It seemed a guy messed her up and man handled her. He was thrown out of the club, the police came and took the guy away, a real drunk.

K heard the noise downstairs and woke up also. We helped Debbie get undressed and she went into the shower.Neither K or myself wanted to have sex at 2:00 am so we went back to sleep, leaving Debbie to herself.

I got up late,probably because I was up in the middle of the night. The house was quite, K and Debbie must have gone to the gym already. I had to pee very badly. Ever feel the morning pee when you must go?It happens either because I drank a lot the night before or if I had sex a couple of times. This morning it was because of both reasons. The bathroom door opened and Debbie watched me pee. She licked her lips and walked to me naked. She touched the head of my cock , some drips of pee went on her fingers. She licked them, then put her fingers in my mouth which I licked.

She told me K left already and she was K's present to me this morning. She described the sex the two of them had. She bent down in front of me and just licked my cock and balls. Then her mouth went under me and tongued my asshole.

We have a large bathroom, with a mirror from one wall to the other. I sat her on the ledge and she moved forward, wrapping her legs around my waist. I started to fuck her slowly, taking my time. She dug her finger nails in my back as we continued to fuck. I sucked her nipples and breasts . She moaned again and again , I knew she was almost there. She told me to go faster and harder and to cum inside her. I asked her again what she wanted and she screamed for me to cum in her . I felt myself shaking as I emptied myself in her. She spread her legs and I saw the cum leak out. I grabbed a cup and caught our sex. Then I put to her lips and she drank it, licking her lips. We kissed and I tasted our sex.

We took a shower, fucked again taking our time. We went back to my bed and she just laid next to me. We kissed and cuddled and then we went 69. Both of us like oral sex very much and I can brag that I am very good at it. I think its because I enjoy it so much.

Debbie told me Heather is coming back to visit next week. I cant wait to see her- what I really mean is I cant wait to fuck her. To fuck her and Debbie again together, so enjoyable but so wrong.

Tomorrow afternoon I will be going to the City. We all know what that means, to see my ebony princess, Pattie....I cant wait

No comments: