Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I Forgot

Adult Blog Hub

I was suppose to go to the City this morning, I forgot that I have an appointment this afternoon in Philadelphia, I must see this guy. I forgot that Pattie is going away today to her folks for a mini vacation. I forgot how much I miss her. We will have to wait until next week.

I love the sleep smell of K, a special aroma that she has, makes me hard. I hurt myself playing basketball and I woke up in the middle of the night to piss and to take a pain pill. I am not the weekend warrior that I use to be. I guess that's why I stopped counting birthdays at 39. At 3:30 am I needed a hot warming pad that K got me. She told me that girls frequently hurt themselves when they work out. That's because they rush and don't do the warm up exercises. I was very quite because I didn't want to wake K, but she got up anyways. I guess when you don't feel the warm body you can tell. She found me on the recliner and I was asleep.

I know we are both frisky and horny with each other and sex at 3 in the morning is not a problem. I woke up startled to find K sucking my cock. I quickly rose to the occasion as K climbed on top of me. We fucked in the recliner and then fell a sleep together. When I woke up she was already gone. She left me note telling me thank you for the sex.


No comments: