Sunday, November 2, 2008

Haloween Party Part 2

Adult Blog Hub

We didn't get up Saturday morning until around lunch time. Our change of clothes were in the car so I had to make a mad dash to get them.

I had to pee so bad but someone was using the bathroom. I turned the handle and saw Carol in the shower. I asked her if she minded me using the toilet, I needed to pee. I was naked and she pulled me into the shower. She grabbed me against her and told me to pee on her. I let loose with such force and i sprayed her all over. She even cupped her hands and caught some pee and put her on her breasts. The water washed everything away, but at least I knew she liked pee. I asked her would she do this outside the shower also. She loves that, but has to get cleaned afterwards. We kissed and I thanked her for the wonderful party and new people I was introduced to.

We lather up each other and this time my finger went in her asshole. I put more shampoo in her asshole,making it very lubed up. She bent over and I fucked her in her ass. I came inside her and then watched my cum drip out. We finished the shower and both of us got dressed. I saw Don coming out of our room and saw K's legs spread apart, her pussy dripping cum from a fresh fuck.

I found Jasmine downstairs making breakfast. She was naked except for an apron. Sneaking up behind her I hugged her and kissed her neck. Then my hand felt her bare ass and back. We went on the couch and there I just looked at her beautiful brown body. She reminded me so much of my lovely Pattie whom I miss so much.

We fucked together and I didn't notice the other three watching us. They applauded after we finished fucking. I grabbed Jasmine's hand , standing up we took a bow. The five of us laughing together like old friends.

After everyone ate and was dressed we talked seriously about the party. We bounced the idea of holding such a party once a month at a different person's house. We also talked about the idea of fucking each other with or without our spouses knowledge. K seemed to like the idea and I am also open to it. I would definitely like to fuck Carol alone one afternoon without concern for time. We also talked about switching partners overnight. I don't know how eager I am about that, K and I still need to talk .

No comments: