Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sex, Sex, Sex, and More Sex

Adult Blog Hub

K and I had a discussion last night in bed. After we had a quickie fuck we like to talk to each other, not just fall asleep. I wondered if we are addicted to sex ? We both like sex with each other and with other partners. Does this mean we cant satisfy each other or does this mean we want to experience sex with other other people, sort of a lust thing.

While we were talking I put my finger in K'S pussy, it was still wet. She spread her legs apart and I licked my fingers. She played with my cock and then we started fucking again. Then we fell asleep together.......

I am getting ready to go to the City. I have a new client to see and of course Pattie will be waiting for me. I am so eager to fuck her. Her brown body against mine. mmmm

No comments: