Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday With Jasmine

Adult Blog Hub

I have to laugh. Friday I am home working on projects or doing paperwork from this past week. Half of the time I never get to finish it. Most of our "friends" know I am alone on Friday and take the opportunity to visit me....This morning was one of those days.

I am sitting on our deck, the weather is very warm, and a bit misty. But I can still do work if I put the awning down. I need to finish my spreadsheet to report this weeks numbers.

Two women have keys to our house because they come and go as they please, Debbie and Jasmine. I didn't hear Jasmine come in because I was out back. She reminds me so much of Pattie and K, just a younger version. I hear the patio door open and see Jasmine walking naked towards me. She is a beautiful chocolate, brown woman.

She comes over, sits on my lap, puts her arm around my neck and says hello. I am only wearing a t shirt and sweatpants, no underwear. She reaches down and touches my cock and I am hard. I am naked with her and she sucks my cock. When I cum in her mouth she lets it drip down the front of her onto her body. We kiss and I taste my cum. I left my clothes outside but brought my laptop in the house.

Jasmine loves to fuck in my bedroom, on the bed where K and I sleep, not in one of the spare bedrooms. The bed wasn't made this morning and the smell of sex was still there from K and I.
She mounted me and rode me,twisting her lower body in a circle motion to get the full feel of my cock in her pussy. I grabbed her breasts and nipples, pinching her. She liked it the harder I did it the more she moaned. I came in her and she collapsed on top of me. She then licked and kissed me.

I do like sex with her very much. But I am afraid she is acting out her imaginations when we fuck. We laid next to each other and played with each for a little while. We talked about many things. One of those things was how much she loves K and me. I must talk to K about this to make sure things don't get out of control....But I love the sex very much.

No comments: