Monday, November 10, 2008

The Weekend Party

Adult Blog Hub

This is being written over a three day period. Usually I don't go into such detail, but I want to remember this weekend.

Jasmine was the first to show up Friday night. So eager and sexy. I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra, her nipples poked straight out. She went straight over to K , hugged and kissed her. Not just a peck kiss but a full mouth and tongue kiss. Me, I got a cheek kiss.

Debbie called and said she couldn't make it , she had to work the whole weekend dancing at the club. So that just left the three of us. Hey, I thought we would have a great party. Our clothes stayed on all during supper. I felt K and Jasmine's feet rubbing against my leg, I knew we were off to a good start.

After we cleaned up, the three of us sat on the couch. K took the lead and started kissing Jasmine. I was just an observer at this point. I looked at my watch, to see how long it would take them to get naked; 7 minutes. Both girls stood up and asked me why am I still dressed so I took my cue and striped. I was already hard watching them and my cock stuck straight out . K and Jasmine started to lick my balls and cock, my head was already spinning.

K started sucking my cock and Jasmine licked under my balls. In no time my cum exploded into K's mouth, dripping down onto Jasmine's face. Both girls shared the cum and then continued playing with each other.

K is a fun girl, that's one of the reasons I married her. She could have been an event planner if she wanted, so full of ideas. Both girls took me by my hands and we went into the shower. Usually we do this after sex, not before, but I went along with it. They lathered me up real good and then I saw K reach for her razor.

I am a very hairy guy. I would say more than most men . Both girls started shaving me, one in the front of me, the other in the back. I could see the shower full of hair being washed away. They even shaved my arm pits. When they got to my cock, I told them be very careful, one wrong move and I am finished. Laughing they started shaving me, even under my balls. My body was completely hairless. They rubbed body lotion all over me and I was smooth as a baby. I know when everything grows back I will be itchy and it will grow back thicker. But for now I felt their soft bodies against mine.

After we dried off we went into bed. I smelled like lavender, the way they do. Jasmine was the first to climb on top of me and impale herself on my cock. K's pussy was over my mouth and I tongued fucked her. Her juices dripped into my mouth, so sweet. Jasmine controlled the fucking and went faster as her pussy gripped me like a vise. I came in her and both girls shared our sex.
Then it was K's turn and the same thing happened.

I felt very funny, feeling so smooth and feeling both their bodies. I got up to take a piss and K followed me to do the reach around aiming my cock in the toilet.Her breasts felt good against my back.

I had to rest so I went to get drinks for us. I made a stronger drink for K . She became very giddy and laughing, then drank some of my drink. She wanted another one but never got to drink it, she was sleeping already. We carried K to the other room, covered her up and let her sleep.

Jasmine became this wild horny woman and we fucked several times. She even wanted me to fuck her ass, which of course I did. We went to sleep together in our bed.

Saturday morning I woke up about 10:00am. I heard moaning and screaming from the other room. I looked in and saw both of them fucking and loving each other. I didn't join then, rather I went to shower. They must have heard the water going because they joined me. The two of them rubbed their bodies against me, I liked the smooth feeling. K again reached for her razor and told me she missed some spots. Jasmine soaped my cock and balls as K shaved me again. She stuck her finger in my asshole and stroked my cock at the same time. It didn't take me long to cum , Jasmine cupping her hand catching my cum. The water washed everything away but I was still hard. K kissed me all over my body, she loves the new me. I really don't know if I will let her shave me again.

We played together in the water until I was hard. Jasmine bent herself forward and I fucked her hard. I finished and the girls continued kissing each other. I went downstairs to start breakfast. The girls were naked but I had a robe on. They wanted me naked as well. Its always funny when we eat naked.

Debbie arrived a little later and screamed when she saw me. She was so excited she started rubbing her hands all over me. Jasmine left after lunch so it was now Debbie's turn to have fun. It was raining the whole day and it didn't pay to go out. So the three of us had sex. Debbie licked me all over and even tongued my asshole. She loves the feeling that I am so smooth.

I suggested we order pizza for supper. The pizza was delivered by a girl who couldn't be more than 18. Debbie answered the door naked and told her to wait a moment so she can get money. Then K came , also naked to give her some money. K is a fun girl and called me to come to the door. I didn't know this girl was there and I was hard, my cock sticking so straight out. The girl saw my cock and turned beet red. K thought it was a big joke and would have invited the girl to join us if I would not have objected. I told K if the girl reports this we could get into trouble, she just laughed.

Debbie stayed overnight with us and we went to sleep together. I love sleeping between them because in the middle of the night I will wake up and fuck either one. Usually Debbie will wake me up , sucking my cock.

Sunday morning the same thing repeated itself. This time K was sucking my cock making me cum in her mouth. She drank it all and then we kissed, I held her against me a long time,she feels wonderful. A nice way to wake up.

I must confess I was bored / tired of sex. Surprising ? but I have fucked non stop since Friday night. Besides, I am starting to feel itchy, the stubble is starting to grow back. I am in a foul mood. She had her fun, its not going to happen again (until the next time...lol)

The weather is nicer today, windy but at least not raining. We are packing up to go home. I want to eat out tonight and I invite Debbie to come with us.

Jimmy's in Red Bank is a great place to eat since we all like Italian food. After supper we head home, Debbie understands the night is for K and me.

We unpack and I fuck K on the kitchen table. I pour some wine on her and lick it off her. I am really horny for her. We are both sticky and wet and go 69 on the table. I like these spontaneous sex times.

We are filthy dirty now and go into the shower. K reaches for the shaver but I don't let her. I told her I am starting to Itch already. We take our time together , soaping each other. I love her tits and nipples and suck them. K sticks her soapy finger in my asshole and I get hard very fast. I turn her around, bend her forward. She hangs onto the shower bars and we fuck together like two animals.

A nice way to end our weekend party.

No comments: