Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Fucking K

Adult Blog Hub

As promised, K came home early last night. She was very affectionate and sexy to me. She told me how much she appreciates that I will tell her I am horny for her and that I love her. She knows I love to fuck Jasmine, my chocolate brownie. But I still save the best for K.

When K came home she was still dressed in her work out clothes. She usually showers and changes there but last night she didn't. She took me by the hand and said she needed to shower and wants me to join her. I know that means for me to fuck her fast and mad.

I smelled the sweat still on her body, both of us naked, I kissed her all over. I pressed her against the wall and we just kissed. Then we went into the shower. We soaped each other up and played with each others body. I twisted her nipples and she squeezed my balls, making me very hard. She turned around and told me to fuck her which I gladly did. We fucked together like two dogs until I came inside her. I told K , I need to pee. She kneel ed down in front of me and told me to pee all over her. She looked up and opened her mouth and I peed into it.

These are the times when she is super horny, her sexual lust is on overdrive. We continued to fuck another two times. She bent forward and spread her ass apart, I knew what she wanted, I took the shampoo and lubed her asshole and my cock and I fucked her ass. I pulled her hair back as I kept fucking and she screamed for me to fuck her harder, which I did. After I finished she turned around and sucked my cock. Once more we fucked and then I just held her.

I felt her nails digging into my back , I knew she wasn't done yet. We left the shower and went downstairs. She pushed me onto the couch and mounted me.

One of things I like about K is she likes to rest together after sex. We will touch , hold and kiss each other. I don't know if other couples have the same relationship as we do. I would venture to say 99% of them don't. That's why I think I am fortunate.

No comments: