Thursday, November 6, 2008

Pussy Power-Pattie


Adult Blog Hub

It was very dreary today, misty and raining the whole day. I was in the City, traffic was crazy. People just don't know how to drive in the rain.

After I finished, I went to eat at Eddie's in the Village. Its a great place. Whenever I use to meet Pattie, we ate there. I even took K there when we went to the City. Yes, I had to explain to Eddie my open relationship.

Eddie and I are old friends. He told me that Pattie still comes in and eats at our old table. I felt very bad about that now, I miss her so much. But she made a decision, and now we must both live with it.

I don't know if it was coincidence or Eddie called Pattie, but in she walks. My mouth fell open, seeing her, my brown , chocolate goddess. She asked if she could sit down and of course I said yes. I ordered lunch for her and we talked. The one thing that always gets me is when a woman cries. I am defenseless against that. I don't remember K ever cried, because she never had to. But Pattie cried as we talked. She regrets breaking off our relationship. The guy who she thought, she was madly in love with wanted only one thing, her money. Pattie is pretty well off financially. I did have a hand in helping her through jobs and different investments. I am happy for her and glad she has succeeded.

After we finished eating and talking she convinced me to go home with her. I knew what was about to happen, but I couldn't control myself, I miss her so much. I was in no rush since I finished my appointments for the day. I must confess that secretly when I went to Eddie's I was hoping I would run into Pattie.

Pattie poured me a drink and excused herself for a few minutes. When she returned she was naked except for white high thighs and high heel shoes. I just starred at her, her beautiful brown chocolate body asking me to fuck her. I undressed and we fucked like new lovers. I came twice inside her as we fucked. Both of us soaking wet from sweat and cum, I kissed her body all over.

I told her how much I missed her and about the conversation with her sister, Molly. We fucked again, my cum shooting all over her brown breasts and belly. We took a long hot shower together, soaping each other up, playing with each other.

She promised never to do this again. She knows we are more than just fuck buddies. All the way home I was so happy we are together again.

K came home before me and asked me how everything went, I answered her very well. She told me she is happy Pattie and I made up. My mouth fell open, and she just smiled at me. Pattie called her already......

No comments: