Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Jasmine on Tuesday

Adult Blog Hub
Everyone including K knows I simply adore black women, the blacker / darker the better. But I like all shades from the light to brown to black. Black women seem to underestimate themselves and don't realize the sex appeal they have.

Anyways, today it pouring outside. I open the drapes and turn off all the lights. Not because I want to save money, but because I like the natural light to come in. We have a wrap around deck that goes half way around the back of the house. From my office to the back of the dining room. The pool, which we hardly use is right below us. I should have built a couple of more Jacuzzis instead of a pool.We go to our beach house when it starts to get warm,never have a chance to open the pool.A lot of money spent for nothing.

I like Jasmine, she is a real fun girl who I call my chocolate brownie. She loves sex and is willing to try new things. She called to say she was coming over because she didn't know if I would be home. I told her to come over except she should wear a raincoat. She knew to do that because its raining. I told her I knew that too, but I want her naked under the raincoat, laughing she hung up.

She didn't just walk in like she usually does. She waited until I answered the door. I opened it and her raincoat was open revealing her naked body. I invited her in, took her coat and she stood before me. A beautiful woman that any man or woman would want.

Sitting on the couch I watched as she played with herself and I took my clothes off. I was hard and she began licking my cock. Jasmine loves oral as much as I do. She knows how to please me.I didn't want to cum right away so I suggested we go upstairs to play some more. She loves to have sex in my bed. I know its her fantasy to replace K and I let her have that.

We went 69, both of us very eager to taste each other. She moaned when I tongue fucked her asshole.Then licking down the taint to her pussy.It was hard for her to continue sucking me because she was having a orgasm. Her breathing was very deep as I kept licking her.Finally she just collapsed on top of me, not moving.

I then took her from behind,pushing myself in her. The cum was a nice contrast to her dark skin. I licked and kissed the front and back of her, she loves that. She open up her legs and played with her pussy.

She wanted to take a shower with me but I told her she cant take a shower. I want her to drive home all sweaty and sticky from sex. I want the smell to go into her raincoat so that every time she wears it she will remember the sex we had.

Jasmine climbed on top of me and my cock went deep in her. Her nice ass made circle motions and I could feel my cock being milked.

After we finished both of us just laid there together.She likes my hairy body,now that everything grew back in after K shaved me.

Jasmine wants us to come to her folks house for Thanksgiving and really enjoy a black holiday. I am up to it but K has gotten other invites so I cant commit to anything yet.

No comments: