Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday Fucking Again

Adult Blog Hub

I have given up the idea of trying to accomplish some work on Friday. I get half way done and one of the girls come over and we have sex. I am not complaining, but i don't see myself finishing anything.

Case in point, today before K left she told she will be home home early and we will go Xmas shopping. I like going with her, its always an adventure. She told me Debbie is coming over soon, its her off day. I know that means we will have great sex. Waving good bye K told me I should have some energy left for her.

Fifteen minutes later I hear someone in the house. Debbie is naked , standing at my bedroom door.I just look at that perfect body and I get hard. We don't talk, she climbs on the bed and starts sucking my cock. We fuck a couple of times and then she lays her head on my chest. I do enjoy having sex with her.

We took a nice hot shower together, no sex but we did play with each other. Debbie wanted me to shave her pussy which I like to do. After the shower I applied this cream / lotion that K uses after she shaves. Her pussy is smooth to the touch.

I make breakfast and we eat naked. Debbie is a very playful woman and goes under the table and sucks my cock. She begins to call me master and asks me permission to keep sucking me. We keep playing this game and I fuck her on the kitchen counter.

Both of us get dressed, Debbie leaves telling she had a great time. I shouldn't be surprised if Heather stops over.

At this point I have had enough sex for time being. I am going to the mall and shop by myself for a little while, have lunch there too. I really want to have sex with K, not waste it on Heather.

No comments: