Sunday, November 16, 2008

Nothing

Adult Blog Hub

Are there times when you want to do nothing together ? Just lay around lazy, sleep or read, or alone time?

Friday night we went to Jimmy's in Red Bank to eat. Nice meal, finished and went home. K started her period. We don't fuck then, at least I wont fuck her then. It becomes red for a reason. The same way the signal light turn red to stop, sex stops also. There has to be a break, a refresh time. This doesn't mean we don't want sex, of course we do. But we can wait again to start in a few days. I know about the "red wings" thing. I just wont do that, maybe because I am old fashioned. Rest is good for both of us.

We drank some wine and went to sleep. K wore underpants and sleep pants, no top. I slept naked as usual.

Saturday morning it poured rain. That was OK because we slept until 11:00am. Very lazy day for both of us. We enjoyed it not having to do anything. In the afternoon I helped K clean the house. It has the fresh clean smell. I wonder how long this will be...lol.

Sunday
Cold and windy. We went Xmas shopping. I have my eye on a nice piece of jewelry for K. Its called an eternity ring, two rings in diamonds that crisscross each other. I am not good at surprises , I want to just give it to her. I don't really want to wait to Xmas. There is a nice set of diamond earrings to match. I don't really want or need anything. K tells me I am the hardest to shop for.

I am horny again for K...............

No comments: