Monday, November 3, 2008

Monday Morning

Adult Blog Hub

I am home this morning to take care of a few things. In addition K asked me to be here when the pool guy comes. Too bad she didn't see him, or should I say too bad for him.

I am able to accomplish allot at home when it is quite. I like jazz because of the smooth beat. I don't know any of the singers or musicians, just the music. As always when I am home I get interrupted. I guess giving Jasmine a key wasn't the smartest idea. She just came in after gym all sweaty and wanted to hang out with me. I know that means fuck me.

She knew I was home, called my name and told me guess who. That beautiful voice and body, who could miss it. Walking into my office she looks a mess and tells me she is going to take a shower. I asked her why didn't she use the shower at the gym and she told me because I am here.

I gave her a head start, finished what I was doing and joined her in the shower. I call her my chocolate brownie, all sweet and dark. She put her arms on my neck and I feel her breasts against my chest. My cock is flat hard against her belly and she wiggles herself so my cock moves on her body.

We soap each other and she takes her time soaping my cock and balls, Her finger is soapy and she finger fucks my asshole. I moan as she does that. Then she squeezes my balls very hard which I like. She jerks my cock back and forth until I spray her with my cum, the water washes it off. She kisses me again and we hold each other.

I told her to hold onto the shower bars and lean forward. Her breasts hang down a bit and I play with them. I soap her back and ass, which is very round and firm. My thumb and finger are in her pussy and asshole. She starts to moan as I massage both holes.

I am hard again and lube her asshole with shampoo. Jasmine likes anal and I fit nicely into her. Once I push my cock in her we fuck together. Her asshole is tight and we continue to fuck. I erupt into her asshole, she pushes back onto my cock to take everything in.

We kiss again and dry off, taking turns wiping each other. Jasmine thanks me for giving her a place with us. She never really belonged anywhere and now she feels like she does. She told K doesn't have to worry about her taking me from her, she knows her place.

We fuck one more time before she leaves....My chocolate brownie.

No comments: