Monday, November 24, 2008

Fucking Lazy Weekend

Adult Blog Hub

Friday

K came home about 3:30 from the gym. She was still in her work clothes and I smelled the gym on her body. We teased each other and she stripped to take a shower. I just looked at her naked body. She asked me if I was going to join her, I knew her horny mood kicked in. I followed her to the shower. I love holding her soapy body and my hard cock against her belly. We have a step stool mounted against the corner of the shower. She lifted her leg and I stuck my cock in her. She went up and down on my cock like a dildo until my cum went in her.

K dresses to suit her mood. She put on a very thin thong that barely covered her pussy. A pair of tight jeans, tight long sleeve tee shirt with a bra that let nipples poke out. I was mesmerized with her, standing before me a beautiful sexual woman whom I get to fuck every day.

We planned to go Xmas shopping and bought some presents for our families. Neither one of us has any family to speak about, both our parents are gone.We do have nieces and nephews who we adore. We watched the bratty kids sit on Santa's lap, happy that we don't have to deal with that. We ate at TGIF's , a great restaurant with good service. K's "gaydar" was working and the waitress came on to her. I left a 25% tip, far more than I usually do, but K wanted , and what she wants I give. I know they exchanged numbers, a beautiful young blond with big breasts. I told K to include me, laughing , she told me not to be so pushy.

I saw a nice piece of jewelry for a woman who I have a special relationship with. I know her taste very well.

We played arcade games like two kids and enjoyed ourselves. A teenage boy made a pass to K. I did nothing but watch. K told me she was impressed that she still attracts such boys. I asked her if she would ever have sex with such a young boy.She just smiled and said maybe.

We went home and fucked our brains out. I could tell she was turned on by the boy.She fucked like a horse,very powerful.

Saturday

We did absolutely nothing today.We didn't get out of bed until noon and then did nothing for the rest of the day.Of course this doesn't mean we didn't have sex, we had sex several times and several places in the house. I was happy none of the girls came over, I had K to myself.

Sunday

Debbie must have worked the whole night. She came in about 7:00am, her make up all over her face, her dress was torn, and she looked a mess. She was at a all night party.She doesn't exactly remember what happened, but she does know she had sex. I could see bruises on her back like someone hit her. After the shower she went into the spare bedroom and went to sleep. We went back into bed and played some more. We went 69 and I could taste K's pussy as it pulsated when I licked it. She sucked me until I came in her mouth, it was delightful.

We didn't get out of bed to shower right away. I like the early morning smell of K combined with the sex we had. After our shower we got dressed and cleaned the house. I went behind K as she was reaching for the Windex and pulled her sweat pants down. Then I licked her ass and we both played together. She likes when I take her by force, almost like raping her. I threw her on the table and just started fucking her. I leaned down and sucked her nipples and squeezed them. Reaching for a cup, I caught our sex dripping from her pussy.K spread herself wide and let it drip.She drank the whole thing, licking her lips. Both of us naked we kissed, her legs wrapped around my waist. We didn't notice that Debbie was watching us.

Standing naked she went over to us both and began kissing us.She smelled shower fresh, a far cry from last night.Debbie watch us fuck, and bent down to lick K's pussy.She cried and moaned as Debbie did her magic. With her pussy exposed, I stuck my finger in her feeling her wetness.I licked it.I love the taste of pussy juice,Debbie was no exception.

I became hard again as the girls were really getting it on together.I came up behind Debbie,pushed my cock in her and we started to fuck.K let her loose as Debbie was moving together with me. It took a while for me to cum but I eventually did. I saw it drip down the insides of Debbie's legs. K got off the table and licked it all.

We finished, got dressed and ate lunch. We had a lazy but great weekend. I need more of these.

No comments: