Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Dirty Thoughts

Adult Blog Hub

I have these thoughts of fucking a beautiful girl that I met on the Internet. We correspond via email .Since I am a very discreet person I wont go further and describe her or who she is, it wouldn't be correct to do. She reads my blog and although she has never met or seen me she would love to have sex with me. I find that very interesting that words can start a relationship.

I know she would have pleasurable sex with me because I would make sure she would be satisfied before she starts on me.Taking my time with her, not rushing and showing her things she never before experienced. One of the things I would insist is that I do not use a condom. I would want her to feel the pleasure of a man when he cums inside her.

After sex is also important, not just" slam bam leave'm mame".

I must get to Pattie tomorrow, its been too long and the only day left...I miss her

No comments: