Monday, November 3, 2008

Last Night

Adult Blog Hub
Sunday was basically a rest day for us. K and I went out to eat, just the two of us.I felt her foot up and down my leg the whole time during dinner. I told her I will get her back. When we got in the car I lifted her dress and ripped her panties off, throwing them out the window. I then started to finger fuck her. In no time she got crazy and wanted me to fuck her. It was impossible since we were in public and I didn't want us to get arrested.

On the way home we went into the park and drove to a secluded place. She took her dress off and we fucked on the hood of the car. We went back into the car but I left her dress outside and off we went. She was naked the entire time we drove. I laughed as I told her I would get her back.

K's phone rang and it was Carol. K became " Miss Chatty Katy" with Carol. She also told her she was naked and we fucked in the park. Carol invited us over to her house to have some fun. K was in a playful mood and we decided to go.

K ran into the house naked and Don's eyes just popped out looking at K. I told him where we were and what we did. Carol and K disappeared and we put on the football game. Both girls came out naked, K freshly clean from a shower. We switched partners again and soon we started fucking. I am a bit bigger than Don and Carol likes a bigger cock. I fucked her brains out and saw K being fucked by Don.

On the way home K borrowed some clothes from Carol. I didn't tell K that I had her dress hidden in the back. K told me she doesn't like Don's cock and would prefer not to have sex with him. K told me that apparently Carol loves me to fuck her, so its OK even if she comes over when K isn't there.

Before we fell asleep I climbed on top of K. She usually likes to climb on top of me. But last night I just wanted to pleasure her before we both fell asleep. It doesn't happen so fast so we fucked again.

We never get tired of each other.

No comments: