Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Girls and K

Adult Blog Hub

On the way home we stopped at a cafe. We looked like just any other couple, not one who just fucked their brains out at a party . After sex both of us really get an appetite. I have seen K eat a steak and a 1/4 lb burger , french fries and a shake. We took the special and then ordered again. I think the waitress must have thought we were nuts.

Anyways we discussed the party and I was happy we went. K really liked and the thought of doing this once a month really gave her something to look forward to.

In regards to switching partners for a night, I didn't see a upside to it. After sex we sleep, then get up in the morning. Why go to the trouble of switching partners, K agreed and will speak to Carol about it.

Now our discussion turned to Jasmine and Debbie. We both want them for sexual partners. K knows how much I enjoy fucking Jasmine. Its good for me, I can deal with Pattie's leaving. Debbie almost lives with us now and Jasmine is alone. Why not have both of them live with us. Things would be so much more convenient. We would have to make rules and they must understand we are the boss, but we wouldn't take any money from them. I liked the idea but lets try it on a month trial basis.

I am thinking in my mind, three women to fuck when ever I want, it cant get better than this. When we got home Debbie and Jasmine were waiting for us. They cooked a great big dinner for the four of us. They both told us how much they appreciate our friendship and we include them on things we do.

We talked about the idea we have, both girls squealed and were happy but they wanted their own private places too. I suggested to Jasmine she is welcome to come any time she wants to like Debbie, I gave her a key. She kissed us both and started to cry. This was the first time in her life anyone cared so much about her.

After dinner we all cleaned up. I had enough sex for the last 24 hours and I went into my office to do some work.

After Debbie and Jasmine left, K came into my office. She sat on my lap and we kissed like two teenagers. We undressed in my office, leaving our clothes on the floor. K straddled my cock and went up and down on me. I shot my cum inside her and she just laid her head on my shoulder. I played with her nipple and we talked.

One of the things that make us successful as a couple is we are honest with one another and not afraid tell reveal our thoughts to each other.

I carried K upstairs and we "love" fucked one more time before we went to sleep

No comments: