Friday, November 14, 2008

Thursday With Pattie

Adult Blog Hub
I finished my appointment a little early and headed off to Pattie's loft in SOHO. I planned to take her to eat at Eddie's place but she told me she has everything here, no need to go out. Besides its a crappy rainy day. I stopped off to get a bottle of wine for us to drink together.

I rang the doorbell and she greeted me completely naked, her hair down, lips ruby red. I stepped inside and we kissed. Pattie took me by the hand and we sat on her white couch. I like the white couch, it shows off her brown body. I undressed and she climbed onto my lap. There was no foreplay. Both of us wanted to feel each other. Her pussy gripped my cock , up and down she went until she milked me. She relaxed herself against my chest and I just rubbed her back as both of us said nothing.

Pattie is a fun girl,she got off of me and we started to talk about everything. She asked me how K was and that she spoke to her last week. They planned to get get together soon( I would love to have a threesome with both of them ).I know that means K will come into the City. I opened the wine and we drank, naked together on her couch. We walked to the window looking at the view below. I knew someone must have seen us and wouldn't hesitate to take a picture of us. Maybe soon I will see this on the Internet.

We are still naked and we sit down to eat. I told her K and I do the same thing, eat naked. She laughed because that's where she got the idea from, K told her all about it. Lunch was very nice and we started to drink the wine. We managed to finish the bottle and we went into her bedroom.

There are only two women whom I make love to. One is K and the other is Pattie, all the rest is just plain fucking.

We went 69 and I tasted her sweet juices.Her mouth is like a vacuum cleaner, she can really suck my cock. We both came in each other's mouth at the same time.Then we just licked each other.
I needed to recharge for the next round so we just kissed and talked. We laughed about old times and she filled me in about Molly, her sister.

She got me hard again and I wanted to fuck her very much.I know it would take some time since we already fucked a couple of times. She felt so good, her body against me as we fuck, I can still feel it now.

Finishing, we then fell asleep together for a little while. We woke up and ready to go at it again.
This time we went into the shower and fucked a couple of times.

We got dressed and I needed to go. I laugh now because I didn't make it out the door. We fucked on her living room table one more time before I left.

No comments: