Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Late Night Shopping

Jody hasn't slept over for the past two nights.Jasmine told me Jody has a guy and she is head over heels with him. I am happy for her, I wish Jasmine the same. Funny but Jasmine is satisfied with K and me, and loves having sex with both of us.

I went to Acme last night and Jasmine went with me to help. She loves to wear belly shirts even in the cold weather. You should have seen the people stare at us, we both laughed. If I would have told anyone of them how much we fuck together their head would explode.

We got home late unpacked and Jody was just leaving carrying a back pack. She told us she found a new guy and he loves sex as much as she does. She also told me that he is almost as good as me.

I don't like to drink beer late at night because it bloats me. Last night Jasmine and I shared a Corona. K and Debbie were already sleeping so we had to be quite not wake them up. We have a spare bedroom on the first floor off the kitchen. We sometimes use it as a fun room. Now was fun time.

Jasmine loves sex and lately she has tried to take control. She told me to lay on my back. Her lips around my cock sucking me, her fingers in my asshole and squeezing my balls. I turned her around and we went 69, a favorite for both of us. She usually doesn't stick her tongue in my asshole but Jasmine was so sexed up from the tongue fucking that I felt her tongue deep in me.

She went on all fours and I spit in her ass hole spreading her wide.She purred and said go inside my asshole, lover. Such an invitation is hard to turn down.Her asshole is tight as a young pussy and I felt her trying to hold my cock. It didn't take me long to explode in her filling her asshole with my cum. I pulled out, the familiar popping sound was heard.

We both needed a shower before going to bed. I went in my room and saw Debbie curled up together with K. Jasmine was delighted because now I would sleep with her. In the shower I washed her beautiful brown breasts and nipples. We played with each other and I needed to piss. I wanted to step out of the shower to piss but Jasmine held my hand and told me to piss all over her. She held my cock as the yellow stream went all over her. We laughed as the water washed everything away.

After we dried Jasmine put on the perfume again that I like. We went to her bedroom and fucked several times until we fell asleep in each others arms. In the morning I woke up to Jasmine sucking my cock. She climbed on top of me and we had sex. A great way to start the day.

I needed to piss but the shower was being used. No one really cares if they are in the shower and someone needs the toilet. So I made nothing of it and went right in. I was greeted to the sight of Debbie shaving K's pussy. After I pissed I just watched them both kiss in the shower. They invited me in, K holding my cock and jerking me until I sprayed Debbie's belly. They both left and I finished my shower.

It was early for me because I didn't need to go to an appointment until 11:30 so I just got dressed and ate breakfast. By this time everyone left and I was alone. Jody came home and we talked, no sex just talked. She likes this guy and he is open minded about sex like me. I told her to bring him around so I can chat with him . She laughed telling me I am like the father she never had.

No comments: