Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The After Party

The fireworks were really great .We saw them from our front porch drinking beer.

Today is back to work for the girls except for J and Sam who elected to spend one more day on the beach ( and another day fucking me). Tomorrow I need to be in the City so I am taking them both back.Again I will be able to park in their garage,make my appointment, take them to lunch, and fuck our brains out together.

The beach looks so empty today compared to the weekend. Both girls dressed in the tiniest suit possible.Strippers wear more than they do. The three of us went to the beach. I brought an umbrella and they laid on their towels soaking up the sun. I oiled them both up and of course finger fucked them both. I thought they were going to cum,it was a good thing we were off to the side in a separate place near one of the dunes.
They dragged me into the water and they stroked me,making me cum.I returned the favor,fingering their pussy's. Their nipples popped out of their tops and everything had to be readjusted.

We got back to the house and needed to rinse off.We were so dirty from the sand and street dirt. We all stripped out of our suits,washing them and hanging them to dry. Both girls giggling,one in front of me,the other in back started to pleasure me.J sucked my cock and Sam's tongue was in my asshole.She finger fucked my asshole making my cock super hard for J. J stopped sucking, then continued stroking me. Sam came around next to J and both girls mouths were open. I fired into the girls mouths a full load of my cum. They took it all and exchanged it between themselves,kissing and licking each other. I stayed hard watching this girl / girl exchange of my cum. I told them time to go inside. Each one holding my hand we all marched in naked.

Inside they continued their girl / girl sex making my head explode.J motioned me to join them. Her ass was sticking up so she was first. Her pussy was soaking wet as I slide inside her. I pumped her fast and hard making her moan. Sam managed to be under J's pussy,again waiting for cum . When I did cum,I felt myself keep going inside J. Sam was waiting for the cum to drip out licking between J's legs. I pulled out and watched Sam open her mouth drinking the cum from J's pussy,it didn't stop and went all over Sam's neck and breasts.

The girls kissed for a long time and told each other I love you. Yes,lipstick lesbians who like cock as well but girls more; I love that. I really believe K is the same.

I got my turn now with Sam who I fuck by herself without J. She screamed as I came inside her grabbing me very tight and holding me.We kissed very passionately then let go. J licked up all the sex from Sam's pussy which they shared together like before.

The three of us needed to rest and I suggested we make lunch. Here we are the three of us naked,making lunch and sitting down at the table like this is normal.

The bell rang and I knew it was from next door. J got up to answer it still naked.It was Bobbie and I invited her in. I could see she was uncomfortable because she was out classed next to J and Sam. Bobbie watched as Sam took her wine glass dipping my cock in it and then drinking . She laughed and said it gives her wine an extra flavor. Bobbie made an excuse and left,the girls laughed. Bobbie is a good sex partner but no way can compare to either J or Sam. My thrill is fucking her and her mother at the same time.( yes its dirty)

We cleaned up ,took showers,dressed and went out. I need to prepare for my meeting tomorrow so the girls will have to fend for themselves later. We also want to make a nice supper for K and the girls when they come home to show our appreciation.

No comments: