Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tuesday Fun Day

Totally unexpected I woke up with Jasmine next to me. It seems my wife and J went to the gym together with J spending the day there. My beautiful young chocolate princess is with me today. She was so passionate with me. We did not start to fuck or suck right away.She laid next to me rubbing me and we talked and kissed.

Then I felt her fingers around my cock squeezing my balls and stroking me. She kept going until my cum flew in the air and covered us both. As always I need to pee in the morning and she followed me.Doing the reach around her hand holding my cock guiding it in the toilet.

We went downstairs to eat breakfast. I stopped in front of the hall mirror.My hands on her belly,holding her. I like to eat naked with the girls it always turns to fun. She sat on my lap feeding me breakfast and I held her playing with her nipples. We fucked on the chair or rather I should say she fucked me.Her pussy impaled on my cock going up and down until I came in her. Her arms around my neck as we kissed again. Her soft brown tits against my chest.

We cleaned up and went back to my bed.Of course it was my turn to pleasure her now.Climbing on top of me we went 69. She loves oral and reacts very well to it. I took my time licking her and she told me to do her asshole now,she is waiting for that. Her body shook as I licked inside her asshole I thought she was having a seizure. She told me to stop for a little while she had to compose herself again. Then I started again,my tongue in her pussy.She shook violently and drenched me with her juices. I cleaned off and she went on her back.

She asked me to make love to her now.Take my time and go slow. I started out that was but she clawed my back and told me to go faster now to cum inside her right now. I stayed in her after I filled her up and we kissed like lovers. We could fuck like this all day together.

I got off and we showered together. She asked me if I need to pee,which of course I did. Holding my cock I watched as I sprayed all over her belly and tits,the water washing it away. She held me very tight and thanked me for a wonderful fucking this morning.

She was going to stay the day but K called and asked if we were finished fucking could Jasmine come. I told K that Jasmine came already several times, she likes the humor. Then I asked her when will she stay with me. Laughing, she answered she is the captain of the ship,she has to be here. I know but I want to have a fuck day with her as well.

No comments: