Sunday, July 17, 2011

The Weekend

A lot has happened since Thursday. Lets see..... The gym is now on summer hours.That means no Sunday hours, Saturday are machines only,no classes, Friday we close at 3:00, and first morning class starts at 8:30 am. These changes are in effect until Labor day.

Debbie went to California to be with Heather. Jasmine will now be 2nd in command,she is so thrilled and will work hard to show she is capable. I am proud of her and so is K. Jasmine offered K time off so she can take it easy,then they will switch;K is good with that. We are planning to go away in October,maybe the Hawaii trip we talked about.

I went to the beach as usual this morning,so peaceful. When I came home Jasmine was in bed with K.Both curled up together naked,so sexy. I left them alone to enjoy one another. Sunday morning is quite and I was reading the NY Times on the porch. Ginny came over of course in her man shirt.We talked and she unbuttoned the two buttons holding her shirt closed.Her beautiful naked body begging me to fuck her.

She buttoned up and took my hand and we went to her house next door. Inside she let the shirt drop off,so beautiful. I stripped showing my rock hard cock pointing out to her.Her lips sucked me while her fingers caressed my balls and touching me between my legs.We continued until I let loose with my cum. She let is go all over her tits and shoulder.I watched it drip down all over her. She asked me where the girls are.I told her Debbie went to L.A. and Jasmine and K are sleeping together now.

Ginny got up and pressed herself against me making us both wet and sticky.I sucked her nipples like a baby making her moan. We went into her bed and I pleasured her eating her wet pussy. Then we went 69 with her on top. When my tongue fucked her asshole it drove her crazy. I felt her teeth on my cock pressing in.

We fucked like crazy and she begged me to cum inside her,which I did. We laid next to each other after wards kissing and talking.

I got dressed and left to go home. I found them both still in bed except now they were fucking each other,simply beautiful.I left them alone to pleasure each other. I knew my turn would come soon enough.

No comments: