Thursday, July 14, 2011

My Helper

I have a new customer in Philadelphia,yesterday I went to see them. I know it always looks better to have an assistant to come with me. When I go out of town I bring J.So I needed someone with me. My idea was to bring Jasmine with me. She is a beautiful Black young woman and I thought it would make a great impression. It turned out I was right,but more about that later. K let me have her for the day.

Besides the sex with my chocolate ebony princess in the beginning of the morning,she came with me. The day started with her next to me naked sucking my cock.She climbed on top of me continuing to suck me while I licked her wet pussy. We both came at the same time. Her juices all over me and my cum in her mouth.We kissed tasting each others sex.

Unfortunately we could not spend the whole morning fucking our brains out,that would have to wait until later. We needed to get done and prepare. No shower sex,just in and out to get done.

I explained to Jasmine her role she was to play.She understands enough of my business to keep the conversation going and to give input when needed.

Her dress was to be very professional business. She wore a strapless bra,white blouse and business dress suit. She was to keep the top two buttons open to reveal enough cleavage to keep the other side thinking of fucking her pink pussy.

It took us about two hours to get there,traffic was crazy.Jasmine looked simply beautiful as always.I had a constant hard just thinking of fucking her . We got there about 2:00 and were shown into a big conference room. I made my presentation with Jasmine helping. Her skirt was so tight that I saw the men looking at her each time she bent over.

Of course I will have to come back again but I know I have a deal.My prices are sharp and they have a good product. We left about 5:00 catching all the rush hour traffic. Jasmine took her jacket off and her half bra could be seen through her blouse. We stopped for a bite to eat,we were both very hungry. I know its not good to do before supper.We didn't care we needed something to eat.

We got home about 7:30,the girls were eating already.I told them not to wait for us. We needed to shower and change before we ate so in we went,both of us together. Jasmine soaped me up and told me to fuck her now. Holding onto the shower bars I entered from behind.Her pussy was wet from her juices,not the shower water. We fucked together and I came inside her.

It was a quick fuck,she said thank you and we finished. We both got dressed and came down for supper. It was an exciting day for Jasmine,my new helper.

No comments: