Sunday, July 3, 2011

We Continue

Its been really crazy at our house.Yesterday we had a full day of eating and drinking and yes of course sex. Beer is not allowed on the beach but when 5 women go to the beach almost naked no one says a thing. I watched as they left their coveralls open revealing their beautiful bodies while I stayed home.

Guess what? Ginny and Bobbie came right over. Ginny's man shirt was open and Bobbie wore a long tee shirt that just about covered her pussy. They removed their clothes quickly showing me their bodies. Mother and daughter started to get it on together. Girl/ girl love is so erotic and more so when mother and daughter does it. I didn't wait for an invite,undressing I joined them.

Bobbie in front of me and Ginny in back. Bobbie swallowed my cock,she has no choke reflex. Ginny's tongue was licking the inside of my asshole.I came so much more than usual. Bobbie looked up as my cum shot down her throat. After I finished mother and daughter tongue kissed again.

Since Bobbie was the guest I did her first. She loves to go 69 with me and will flood me with her juices. I took my time licking her pussy,tasting her taint.When my tongue went inside her asshole she moaned and screamed for me to do it more.That's when she flooded me with her juices,I was a mess. I toweled off and continued now with Ginny. She too went wild and the girls kissed as my tongue fucked inside Bobbie's mother.

It was now time to fuck them both. Bobbie went on all fours while Ginny slid underneath.Her mouth at Bobbie's pussy licking her as I fucked Bobbie. I pulled Bobbie's hair back making her head come back to me.She told me to do it harder and spank her hard. We spent a lot of time doing this and the three of us enjoying sex we were having. When I exploded in Bobbie's pussy,I didn't stop.More and more I kept pumping into her. My cum was dripping out of Bobbie's pussy into Ginny's mouth and then all over her. When I pulled out Ginny got a face full of cum,covered all over.

Then It was Ginny's turn and we did the same thing. After our sex we sat around drinking wine. Each one showed me how to fuck a wine bottle. They were pretty buzzed and walked back next door naked holding hands,very erotic.

I cleaned up after they left so the girls would come home to a clean house.

No comments: