Sunday, July 24, 2011

Play Time

My wife and J went hand in hand to the beach. Jasmine stayed home,said it was too hot and afraid of the sun. K left and told Jasmine to take care of her husband.

As soon as the door closed Jasmine took my hand.Taking me to my bedroom we both undressed. Yes I know I cannot get enough of my beautiful chocolate princess. Her tits so perfectly round with no breast fat on either side. Her belly flat and well defined. Her ass very round with nice legs. She is a very pretty woman.I say woman because she is no longer a girl,rather a very beautiful woman.

She climbed on top and let my tongue fuck her from below, She moaned and screamed as my tongue fucked her.She let loose with her juices making me wet. I felt her mouth sucking me,her finger fucking my asshole making me cum. She took it all,swallowing the milkshake I gave her.
We talked about J and how much she loves having sex with her.Those huge tits of her are so soft and nice.

She got up on all fours as I began to fuck her from behind. Shooting my cum so deep inside her pussy.

We finished up and changed the linen going downstairs to start lunch. K asked if we were busy and we both laughed. I told her lunch is almost ready.

No comments: