Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday We Play Again

She never disappoints me, my wife K. Leaving Jasmine home with me is wonderful. I woke up a little later this morning.Her brown skin is deeper now,more like a darker chocolate but not so black.More brownish than black.She looks beautiful as always,my ebony princess and lover.

She softly holds my cock,then strokes it until I am hard, She sticks it up straight like a flagpole. We kiss a lot and she climbs on top of me.I feel her wet pussy engulfing my cock.Her ass bobs up and down as she takes control of our sex fucking. I am moaning and she goes faster telling me to cum inside her.At the point of no return I cum several times.She drips the cum all over my belly and licks it up.We are both wet and sticky from the cum.

Such mornings I love to have with her. We have become real lovers,not just sex partners.K and I care a lot about her,like she is our daughter. K has been bringing Jasmine more into the business side and it makes some people jealous. Why is that? very simple she is a black female who came from a difficult life. K and I see something different in Jasmine. Beside being beautiful and a natural sex machine.She is super smart,more so than other people. That's why people are jealous. I had this once before with Pattie, but that's another story that I promised her I wouldn't talk about that here.

Taking me by the hand she tells me its time to pee.What a woman,she knows exactly what I like. Standing in back of me while I pee she holds my cock directing it into the toilet. I can feel her other hand on my ass,her finger already in my asshole. I become hard again and she does it more. Faster she does it and now strokes me turning me to face her. My cum splatters all over her body. Streaks of my white cum on her beautiful dark brown body. She wipes it all over herself and then on me . We kiss and we are again sticky from cum.

In the shower we go and we play together.This time I pleasure her making her moan and finally screaming.She leans forward telling me to fuck her pussy she is so on fire. We fuck together a long time now since I already have cum a couple of times. Holding Jasmine close to me I fill her pussy with my cum.We lay against the shower wall kissing and playing with each other.

It is still early and we decide to go out for breakfast on the boardwalk.Its already hot so I ask her just to wear a bikini top. She has several,I pick the one that is too small. She wears yoga pants,no panties . Hand in hand we go her arm around my waist now.

What a life. I will write more as the day goes on.

No comments: