Thursday, July 21, 2011

In The City With J

I had to pick the hottest day of the year.Its gotta be way over 100 and its only 7:00am. I took the train in and fortunately the a/c was ice cold. I met J at Penn Station,she looked wonderful. She was wearing a sun dress,no shoulders.A strap around her neck held up the dress.That's because her big beautiful tits would fall out.It was clear she wasn't wearing a bra.She wore a nice linen dress jacket to give a professional look. We walked the few blocks to our appointment her arm in mine.

We were 15 minutes early so we waited downstairs,the lobby was very cool. Upstairs they were waiting for us with a nice breakfast spread. We were here already a couple of times so everyone knows each other. It was obvious that one of the woman v.p. had an interest in J. The men of course starred at J looking at her huge tits. Probably wishing their dick was fucking them.

The meeting was finished about 10:30 and very successful,I have a signed contract for the back to school season which is soon to start. We stayed a little while talking everyone up. The woman VP gave J a slip of paper.Later she told me it was her contact info. We had time to kill so we walked around, went into Macy's and some other stores. I bought A nice blouse for K. Of course J helped me pick it out. Then I bought J a nice scarf,she likes them.

We headed to her place and walked around Lincoln Center a while until lunch. Sam is visiting her family,its strange not meeting her. I invited J to come home with me for the weekend but she has plans to stay in the City with friends.

Our next stop was the Mexican bistro we both like. Since it was early we got a nice table and we really had a nice lunch. We picked up a bottle of wine before going to her apartment. I must tell you its really hot outside.I was happy the apartment was ice cold when we got in.

I watched as J took off her dress.No bra , just a thong;she looked beautiful. Her breasts stick straight out,no sagging at all. I undressed, we are both naked now. We kissed and I felt her body sweat against me.

Opening the wine we finished it off between us.We can both hold our liquor and I love to drink. She came over to me and sat on my lap facing me. I became hard and she impaled herself on my cock. Her arms on my shoulders we kissed and I felt her grinding against my cock. She knew I was almost there and did it faster until I exploded inside her. She smiled and we kissed some more. I lifted her up with my cock still inside her.She wrapped her legs around me and I took her to bed.

I felt myself become hard inside her again and I wanted her very much. On her back I started to fuck her once more. I reached down and fingered her asshole making her moan. We kept fucking together until I once more came inside her. I watched as her pussy poured out with my cum.

In between sex we always talk about everything. Since the gay marriage bill has passed in New York,Sam and J want to get married. I don't have an opinion on this subject but I do see pitfalls to it. I know they care for one another very much. Nothing will change, J and I and sometimes with Sam or alone with her; we will continue to fuck together. They are still in the talking stage. I think its more of a fad than anything else.

J climbed on top of me.I could feel her wet lips and tongue on my cock and balls,it was wonderful. J knew she would be feeling her pleasure soon.I could taste the sex we already had as I licked between her legs.Her pussy was so wet and full of sex,it dripped into my mouth. Her clit was sticking out like a little penis,she moaned as I licked it. She was breathing heavy now as I licked up and down her taint.She was still sucking my cock but not so enthusiastically as before. Of course it was because her body started to squirm as I licked her. When I entered her asshole she screamed and her juices went all over me,I was soaking wet. I kept doing it until she told me stop and went off me.She couldn't stand it any more. She held me so close,her tits against my chest.

We needed a shower and needed to change the bedding.Her sheets were soaking wet,like someone wet the bed. In the shower I played with her nipples as I soaped her.She soaped me up and paid attention to my cock which was very sensitive.I came in her hand as she soaped me.It mixed with the soap and we washed ourselves with it, I needed to pee and she smiled.

Bending down in front of me she said go ahead and pee.I guided my cock at her mouth and she held it drinking my pee. She washed her mouth out but it was fantastic what she did,she knows I like pee playing.

We sat around the apartment in robes.We were cold now from the shower and the a/c that was full blast. We got dressed and went for a walk like two lovers ( which we are) I invited her again to the beach house. I called K and they spoke together. When Sam comes back they will come again. We sat at the big water fountain watching everyone.

It was almost time to go home.I wanted to leave before rush hour.Thursday is crazy travel day so I need to leave no late than 3:00. We both had a great time and I told her if she changes her mind I will drive into the City to pick her up.

We kissed and I took a cab to Penn Station.No way was I going to go into the subway today. She waved good bye. A great time we had together.

No comments: