Sunday, July 17, 2011

To The Beach

K and Jasmine woke up finally, or finished fucking which ever came first. I heard the shower going so I knew they were in there.Of course together,why shouldn't they be. I made them breakfast / brunch. Holding hands they both walked in naked,such beautiful women.

We got ready to go.Each one dressed in a suit that a stripper wears more. Jasmine wore a white suit.Her nipples barely covered and the string going up her ass. K wore a lavender suit also barely covering anything. My cock was so hard I had to think about other things to quite down.

We found a nice spot and I oiled them both.My head was ready to explode and they knew it,laughing at me.They promised to help me when we got home. The girls went in and out of the water.Soaking wet they put on their coveralls and we went home. Outside we rinsed off and hung our suits out to dry. We are all naked now and I have a raging hard on.

K started her magic on me.Her wet lips up and down my cock.Pressing her thumb against the base to calm me down she continued her sucking. Jasmine was finger fucking my asshole.I could feel her go very deep inside me.K told her to keep doing it to get me ready so I knew what was going to happen. I let loose with my cum going straight down her throat,K took it all without spilling a drop. Jasmine was leaning against the sofa,her legs spread apart showing me her flat belly. K went over and licked her.Jasmine licked my cock making me hard again.

They both turned around spreading their legs apart as I took turns fucking them both.I finally came and sprayed my cum on both their backs. Jasmine licked the cum off K and my wife did the same to Jasmine. I stood there watching and then felt my asshole becoming very wet with cream.Jasmine was lubing me up and I saw K with the strap on. She pushed me down and I felt the strap on enter my asshole.Jasmine stroke me as K fucked me.I was super hard and moaning.I finally started to cum,Jasmine's mouth on my cock swallowing it all.

I fucked them both taking my time and we got dressed.A nice day to do something.

No comments: