Sunday, July 10, 2011

Beach Day

Its hot and you know what that means,less clothes. Women this season seem to be revealing as much as legally possible. Maybe its because of the terrible winter we had so women are taking revenge. I see mothers with children exposing themselves on the beach. They even entice other men. There was a mother with a small boy.He was spreading lotion on the bare back of his mother.She sat up and took the bottle from him spreading the rest on her tits. I watched her and she smiled.Facing me she spread her legs apart.I could tell she wanted a good fucking.

This morning was a special gym day so I was left alone.Not really left alone because the back door was left open and Bobbie walked in. I was ok with that especially when she was standing naked at my bedroom door.She asked me if I would like company,I smiled and she joined me. Right away she came on top of me and impaled herself on my cock.She told me she was horny and wanted me to fuck her. We did that for about an hour.Fucking her in every position and then going 69. She went wild as my tongue fucked her asshole and pussy.She especially liked the way I licked her taint.

In the shower I fucked her asshole as she held onto the shower bars. We dried off and I massaged her. We ate breakfast and we went to the beach. She wore her slutty suit that is too small on her and we walked hand in hand which drew everyone's attention. We talked about that and we both liked that.

We went home and rinsed off outside,both of us naked.I was facing Ginny's window and she waved as I was fucking Bobbie.

She left and I went to the boardwalk by myself just doing nothing. I met that mother with her little boy.She asked me who that was and I told her that's my next door sex partner. She wrote her name and number on a piece of paper,handing it too me and told me to be in touch.

A M.I.L.F. with a little boy? Is there a man around,it sounds complicated. My plate is full,why upset things.

No comments: