Friday, July 22, 2011

A Changed Mind

I was so out of it last night.I ate supper and went to sleep.I think it was the heat,I don't know.Maybe a 24 hour thing. Anyway, I woke up early this morning together with K and Jasmine who shares our bed sometimes.I was in the middle,two beautiful naked women on each side.

K asked me if I want to go on a trip,I was quite. J called last night and wants to come here. Sam has to stay another week with her family. K told me she is excited and will perform together with J how the video was taken.

I am going to pick J up this morning. To leave early and come home early.Traffic is a bitch today going to the shore. I called J while I was already on the way.She will be already for me,I asked her to wear something sexy,or nothing at all.She said she will surprise me. Before I left K and Jasmine treated me to a wonderful blow job.

More to follow later.........

I got to J's building about 10:30 and I was able to park in the underground garage. She was suppose to meet me out front ,put the bags in and leave. She called and said she wasn't ready that I need to park and we would go downstairs together.I was pissed but things always turn out ok.

She opened her door and she was naked. We both laughed because what else should I expect. J wanted to fuck me good before we left.I took the time to get her, at least she could do is fuck my brains out. We kissed,her big tits pressing against me. I undressed and was already hard. I couldn't wait to fuck her. I was a bit sweaty and she licked my chest up and down. We sat on the sofa.She mounted me right away.I could feel her wet pussy around my cock.She was already moaning as she went up and down on my cock.The squishy noises were loud as we fucked together.I held her tight against me as I exploded inside her again and again.I really came ,more than usual. We were both sweaty and jumped into the shower. I saw that she installed shower bars like I have. Bending forward , holding onto the bars she told to fuck her ass hole. I held onto the sides of her beautiful body ,she pushed back into me and I was in. We fucked together for a long time. I finally came,holding her tight against me. I twisted her nipples and she moaned,told me to do it harder. I stayed inside her tight asshole and massaged the front of her.

After I pulled out she asked me if I need to piss.Of course I did,holding my balls and cock she pointed to her open mouth.She drank some and let the rest wash her huge tits. After we finished I gave her a massage which she liked.I wanted to fuck her again but we needed to go.

She wore a belly shirt that just about covered her tits,no bra ;her nipples sticking through the shirt. Then she wore yoga pants that went down on her hips,very sexy. Her bags packed,we left as she wiggled her nice ass in front of me. I told her K wants to show me how they did the video together. J also wants to become more friendly with Jasmine.She thinks shes a beautiful girl and should think about modeling. I told her she is a great sex partner both with me and K. We take care of her like a little sister.K really loves her and trusts her helping her more in the business.

My Jeep has a hard top,I like a/c and want it ice cold. J appreciated it as well. We got home later than I wanted(not really ;I loved the fucking with J). We hit a tremendous amount of beach traffic to the shore.

The girls welcomed J like an old friend and gave her the guest room( my fuck room). I am really happy she is here and we will have lots of fun together.

No comments: