Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Nice Day

K and Jasmine have already started a nice schedule. They take turns going in late.This means I am the beneficiary of this arrangement. Yesterday I woke up with K snuggled against me stroking my cock. I came so hard it went over us both. We fucked like two dogs together.Husband and wife satisfying our desires. In the shower we continued fucking and my cock filled her ass with my cum. We had a great time.

Today it was my turn with Jasmine. Her dark bronze skin against me. Climbing on top of me I could feel her wet pussy swallowing my cock as she begins to fuck me. She goes faster and tells me to cum inside her which I do. She lets it drip all over my body then licks me clean. We fuck again and then in the shower.

She leaves me for the day like K did. Debbie called me and she is having a great time with Heather.I spoke to her too and she is taking care of mommy.

Ginny came over and didn't even bother to button her shirt.I find that very sexy showing me her naked body that way. I invited her in and took off her shirt.We sat naked on the sofa together. She likes it that my cock gets so hard when I am with her.

She is very spontaneous, bending over and giving me a great blow job. I cum and she swallows it all.Then she kisses me and I can taste some of it still left over in her mouth. She likes it that I am not afraid to kiss her with my cum in her mouth,she finds that to be a great turn on.

Ginny left and that was fine since I have more work to do. I am afraid I need to go to the City tomorrow. I will know later in the day.

No comments: