Sunday, July 24, 2011

Night Activity

Its Sunday morning.My usual early walk on the beach didn't happen because its too dam hot and humid.The one thing I do like is the water has heated up earlier in the season.

So what does a guy with three beautiful women do to keep ourselves entertained? Friday night which was so far the hottest was spent inside. My beautiful wife and J recreated the video they shot with the two of them fucking each other. I sat in the love chair and they were on the sofa naked. Jasmine was next to meet looking intently at them perform. I was rubbing myself and touching Jasmine. We soon were naked as well. Sitting next to me, her hand was stroking my cock and squeezing my balls.I was moaning.The girls were in their own world loving each other.Such passion between them.

I was rubbing Jasmine's breasts making her moan.Inserting my finger in her pussy she quickly spread her legs to give me better access. Then she told me she is going to fuck me now. Mounting me her pussy swallowed my cock.Up and down she went until I came inside her.She laid against me as I continued to watch the girls. They kept me hard and we all switched places. J came over to me,Jasmine joined K. I could see that Jasmine was into K more than J was and again they were in their own world. J and I fucked up a storm. She was happy to be here.

The last turn came with my beautiful wife K. We fucked together what seemed to be forever. I looked up and the others were gone.

Last night we wanted to do something.For dinner I grilled outside and we drank which was a mistake.The drinking makes a person sweat twice as much. We finished inside,the a/c was ice cold so the problem was taken care of. When it got dark we went to the beach.I guess we were not the only ones with the same idea.

Things happen at night on the beach and no one really puts up a fuss. The water cooled us off and the girls went in topless. We saw other couples in the water. They were fucking like crazy. K and I were naked and went in fucking like crazy. I did the same with J and Jasmine. She knew to go last because I needed to take longer, Jasmine told me she wants to do this again.

We hung out on the beach,our bodies coated in sand.We went in to wash ourselves off and then went home. A nice time for all.

No comments: