Monday, July 11, 2011

Surprise

This morning as usual all the girls left early. I knew that I have a lot of follow up work to do and might even have to go into the City.How much I love having sex with J and Sam,but I really don't want to go if I don't have to.

The doorbell rang,it was Maria. I was surprised since I know she is needed at the gym,she is on vacation. Her hair was tied in the back in a bun. Her tits were barely held in with the stretch top she was wearing. Her belly is firm and defined from working out. She wore pajama pants that were loosely fitted and hanging at her hips. I could see the crack in her ass so she wasn't wearing underwear.

I complimented her on her style and fitness.She told me Debbie was the one who really helped and trained her. K has given her a class to teach and bringing in other Spanish women. I knew she wasn't here just to chit chat and she wanted sex.

She scooted next to me on the sofa putting one of her legs over mine.Her body smelled wonderful and she told me K gave her a bottle of her strawberry lotion. K knows I love that scent. I could smell it through her clothes.

She started to paw me touching my cock through my shorts.I got hard and asked me very innocently if she did that. I took off my shirt and she played with my gorilla chest.She told me she loves a hairy man.The funny thing is I am not hairy, I am a hairy beast.

I watched as she slipped off her pants seeing no panties,very sexy. I lifted off her top and her tits bounced out. They are very firm which comes from exercise. They don't droop down or sag.They stick out straight like melons. Maria is Spanish so she is dark skinned which I like.Her nipples are big like pencil erasers. She slipped off my shorts and my hard cock sprung out. She licked and sucked my cock like a vacuum cleaner. In no time my cum shot out. She swallowed some and the rest coated her dark breasts. I licked them and she moaned as my mouth suck her nipples.

I told her to climb on top of me to go 69. Holding onto to her as her body buckled when my tongue fucked her pussy and asshole. I licked her taint like ice cream and she screamed for me to fuck her now. My cock was super hard almost hurting .I needed to relive myself .

She went on all fours and I began to drill her pussy. Fucking her as hard and fast as I can. I slapped her ass until it was beet red and pulled her hair releasing the bun. Faster I went until I finally came inside her.I just kept going and going inside her without stopping. I held her against me as I filled her up twisting her nipples. Her body shook like she was in spasms. I reached for a bowel and she filled it up with the sex we had. After wards she drank it all up. We both sat back on the sofa totally exhausted. That was some work out we had. She cuddled next to me and we kissed for a long time. It was great sex that we both enjoyed.

We needed a shower so in we went. I cleaned her up and soaped her body,both front and back. She did the same to me. She soaped my asshole making me stiff again. Turning around,holding onto the shower bars she spread herself. I coated my cock with shampoo and in her ass I went. Backing into me I was fully inside her.We fucked together like crazy until I felt myself again ready to cum.I warned her I was almost there and we went faster until I filled her tight asshole with my cum. I pulled out and watched everything wash away.

We got dressed and I told her lets go on the boardwalk. Holding hands we looked like any other couple except she is super sexy. It was still early but we stopped for some ice cream.My favorite is chocolate,so is hers. Some spilled on her breasts and I wiped it off. If we would have been home I would have licked it off.

I invited her for lunch but she told me she has a date with her cousin to go shopping.

I love when Maria comes over,she is so sexual.

No comments: