Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Returning The Girls

I took the Jeep into the City.Being able to park in the girl's garage spot made things easy for me.Its not like I am getting something for nothing.I am bring them back,taking them to lunch, and fucking them. My appointment is for 10:30am so we needed to leave early,of course during rush hour,that sucks.

The girls each wore crop tops,no bra, and short shorts.J's big tits made the shirt stick out far. I really like Sam's haircut with the streak of lavender,very sexy. J took the Jeep to her place and dropped me off in midtown to save time.

I made it back to their place by noon,I called before I came up. They told me they already bought lunch from the Mexican place and I should pick up a bottle of wine. They buzzed me up and in I walked.

The table was set very nice, the a/c was going full blast and they were both naked. I took a shower before joining them because I was so sweaty. The three of us sat naked together eating lunch. They both told me they were my desert.

Sam came over to me first and sat on my lap facing me. Her tits against my gorilla chest. Her wet pussy swallowed my cock, up and down she started to go until I came inside her. Holding her hand against her pussy when she got up most of the cum stayed inside her. J went under,between her legs resting her mouth at her pussy as the sex dripped into it.They shared the cum back and forth between them. I watched them both and saw Sam licking J's breasts,sucking her nipples.It made me hard again and J pulled me to the bed.

Going on all fours,Sam slid underneath. Before I entered J's pussy Sam sucked my cock and balls. I felt her fingers inside my asshole massaging me. She knew how to get me really going. I rammed my cock inside J's pussy.Fucking her as hard as I could. Soon I was almost ready to cum.J was fucking together with me. I held her close to me as I exploded inside her.Spurt after spurt kept going inside her. I looked down and Sam's face was covered with cum. I pulled out and she opened her mouth. The cum gushed out into her mouth like someone turned on the water facet. She slid out and they shared the cum together.I sat and watched them keep doing this like I wasn't even there.

After they finished J and Sam were on each side of me. J reached for a plastic cup. Sam kept stroking me until I came. J held my cup so I fill up the cup. They want to freeze it and lick the cum together,like a cumsicle .

We fucked a few more times,the cup got fuller.I watched as each girl took turns dripping the sex into the cup. After they finished they mixed a little orange juice and vodka.Each one drank some of it and they rest they put in the freezer.

K invited them to come anytime they want.They probably will come a couple of more times,they are such fun girls. I was really tired by the time I got home.It was late and K had supper for me. We talked about our day. I told her about the cumsicle the girls made,she liked it and we will try it too.

No comments: