Monday, July 18, 2011

Your Day, My Day

K wanted to be in today very early.With staff taking vacation and her right hand Debbie gone she is all stressed out. She called, no first class,everyone on vacation and the second class only 10 came. She is a bit more calm now and went for a massage. Maria is back from vacation,Jody is now off. I know the two will fuck themselves silly,its a great stress reliever.

Jasmine went in late and we had a quickie before she left. I love having sex with my young ebony princess.

So now I am up and about ready to tackle the day. I am suppose to have a video conference this morning.It sure beats going into the City.Except I loose having sex with J. Things are quite in the City these days most people I need are away.

Its so dam hot out already.We are suppose to have a heat wave this week.The only good thing is women walk around almost naked and no one says anything.

Ginny came over,my door was open and in she walked.She was wearing yoga pants and a bikini top that if she moved wrong her tits would spill out. I told her I like the look,very sexy. We walked the boardwalk together.Her arm in mine like a couple. She asked me if I mine her doing that and I said of course not. We fuck together so why not walk together like that. I guess we get along so well because neither of us have an attitude with one another.We each know how far to go.

We sat and drank coffee watching the tourists burn themselves on the beach. On the way home she asked me to stay with her today.I don't know where she is going with this but I am free now,so why not.

She held my hand as we walked into her cool house. Its real nice and cold exactly the way we both like it. I took her top off and let her breasts free.She pulled down her yoga pants showing me she wasn't wearing panties. She undressed me and played with my gorilla hair. She tugs on it almost yanking it off my chest.

I sat on the chair and she straddled me sinking her pussy on to my cock. I could feel the wetness and we heard the sex noise as she went up and down on my cock. She kept doing this like she was in her own world until I shot my cum inside her. She laid her head on my shoulder thanking me. We kissed and she became very affectionate which usually she is not. I sucked her breasts and nipples and she moaned.

Taking my hand she got up,all the cum leaked out.We went to her bedroom. We went 69 and I tasted our sex that we just had.She screamed as I licked inside her asshole.Then taking my time licking up and down her taint to finally tongue fucking her pussy.She let go with a force of her juices,I thought she pissed all over me. We cleaned up and started to fuck. This time on all fours she went.I slapped her ass red pulling her hair back as I fucked her. It took a little longer this time but I still exploded inside her pussy.I pulled out and watched all the cum spill out.

We laid next to each other for a long time. She talked a lot about herself,Bobbie and her ex husband. We fucked a couple of more times and then rinsed off in the shower and got dressed.

K called and asked if I was busy,can I come to the gym to help her. Translation: I am horny as hell and want you to fuck me like a whore. We said our good byes and thanked her for a nice time.

Next stop K

No comments: