Monday, July 4, 2011

Party Time

Making a July 4th party is not so simple as it sounds. We invited the entire crew and their families. We plan to start about 3:00pm and try to end early because tomorrow is back to work. To pull this off Jasmine is my partner.She is very efficient and good with planning to know exactly what we need. One thing, there will be no beer or liquor at this party.My rule is if you drive,you don't drink.

All the girls went to the beach while Jasmine and I got things started. Well,we started other things first. She sat on my lap with her arms around my neck and started to kiss me. I lifted her tee shirt off ,revealing two beautiful shaped round breasts that I love to suck. Her chocolate skin is flawless with no marks or pimples anywhere including between her legs.

We were naked and she faced me lowering her chocolate body onto my hard cock.She told me she wants me to stay hard inside her before we start to have sex. I felt her grind herself against my cock.I held onto her body bringing her close to me.Then she started to go up and down on my cock.Her pussy gripping my cock.I could feel her squeezing my cock very tight.I let her do all the work,She was fucking me,I just let her do her magic. It took longer than usual but I told her I was about to cum and she went faster until I exploded,filling her pussy up. We stayed like that and she lifted herself up letting all the sex drip all over me.

I took her to bed and we went 69.Something we both enjoy but I pleasure her more and she goes wild. My tongue licked all over her pussy,tasting the sex we had.Up and down her taint I licked and into her asshole.She went wild as I spread her apart and licked inside,she loves that and will do the same to me. She was ready for me to fuck her now.

She went on her back and told me to make love to her.Her legs wrapped around my waist as I went inside her.Her fingernails scratching my back ,we started.Slowly at first then faster we both moaned.It helped that I already came a couple of times so I could last much longer now. Our bodies were soaked from sweat and I finally came.The sexual lust that we both have for one another is special between us.

We laid together after ward,kissed and talked a lot. She played with my cock and told me she wanted to have sex one more time. Sucking my cock again to get me hard she climbed on top of me.We fucked like that until I came once more.

She got up and let the cum drip all over my body.We were both sticky and sweaty now.I licked her beautiful brown body.Between her legs,inside her thighs,her belly,under her arms,and sucked her tits. We enjoyed our time together then went into the shower to wash off. We didn't fuck but I did play with her.

Jasmine told me she is happy to be with us. I am happy she is here as well.

No comments: