Friday, July 1, 2011

July 4Th Weekend Starts

Friday in the summer has become a no work day or at least work at home day for many people.When I use to work in the City everyday,We said goodbye Thursday night and we returned Monday morning.

Today is a big day in the gym,major recruitment of new customers and new instructor interviews. K has put Jasmine in charge of this event and she has a great aptitude for doing this. They all left together except J. Because of her big tits it might be too big of a distraction for everyone. She was cool with that and whispered in my ear that we are going to fuck as much as we want.She patted my cock and I smiled.

The day started with me waking up next to her. She has no tan lines except for the ass thong that she wears.Her tits are evenly dark,very sexy and no bra strap tan line on her back. She wore the whore dress I bought her in Victoria Secret which is beautiful on her.

The first thing I needed to do this morning was to piss.She came with me and like Jasmine, does the reach around holding my cock ,aiming it into the toilet bowel as my strong yellow stream colors the water. Once I stopped she gripped my cock tight stroking me and I become hard. She sat on the toilet in front of me and started to suck my cock. Her wet lips feel great all over my cock. She stopped for a moment and using her tongue licked my cock all over and under,making me moan. She pressed her thumb on the bottom to calm me down then started again.This time she went faster and I felt myself growing inside her mouth.I told her I am about to cum,she went faster until I exploded.She drank most of it and let the rest drip all over those beautiful big breasts of hers. We kissed and I tasted the cum on her tongue.

I took her hand and brought her back to bed with me. When she goes on all fours those beautiful melons sway side to side and I play with them. Going under her I stay there and suck her nipples then twist them,she loves that. She moves back a little and lowers herself onto my hard cock.She rides me,her ass going up and down as I hold her.She goes faster until I cum inside her, J stays on top of me. She lifts herself up and our sex goes all over me. She turns around,licking the cum and sucks my cock. I in turn start to tongue lick her.This makes her go wild and her pussy juices go all over me. She wipes me up and we lay side by side and talk.

She is having the time of her life here and so is Sam but must go back next week. I am taking them back next Wednesday, I need to be in the City then.

Into the shower we go and I really enjoy soaping her body. Full of soap she turns around and tells me to fuck her ass like a whore that she is. I don't lube my cock,instead push myself inside her.I hear her moan and she moves her ass around my cock that is deep in her. I begin to fuck her and she really screams out filthy dirty words which makes me fuck her harder. I cum in her tight asshole holding her against me.I kiss her and lick her playing with her breasts.

After the shower we are still not dressed,time to eat. Putting on an apron she makes breakfast for us. As we eat her foot keeps going up and down my leg then onto my cock.This makes it difficult to eat and I ask her stop,she laughs.

Its still early and we can go to the beach. She has the ass string of a bottom and two little triangles that barely covers her tits. On the beach we oil each other,No one is watching so I finger fuck her pussy and she moans. We are there an hour or so and its getting full,time to leave. J loves to show off so when she gets up she goes into the water then comes out adjusting her top making sure everyone sees her nipples first. We take our stuff back home and watch people look at us.Not really us,they are looking at J imaging fucking between those beautiful big tits of hers.

At home we rinse off outside then go inside both of us naked. I slap her ass and she tells me to do it harder.I can hear moan as I do it again until her ass is really red. She bends over the sofa spreading her legs and I slide into her wet pussy. I start slow and it takes me some time because I already have fucked her several times already. She enjoys this and tells me to keep going.I pick up speed and finally shoot my cum in her pussy. I pull out and watch all the cum drip down the insides of her thighs and onto the floor. She told me this makes her feel so good.

She rinses off once again and gets dressed. A white tight tee shirt, no bra and shorts. She looks like a sex machine,I love it.

The weekend started. .... Jasmine text me and misses our Friday fucking time.

No comments: